- Who goes to the oblique bangs?
- Matching bangs by type of face
- Long hair with a fringe bangs
- Cascade with bangs
- Straight bangs
- Elongated oblique bangs
- Slanted short fringe
- Ragged bangs
- Slanted bangs on one side
- Hairstyles with a slanted fringe
- Fashionable slanted bangs
- Styling Features
If you ask any girl about if a fringe will suit her, she will immediately give an affirmative answer. And every person has their own reasons for this. But if you look at it from the other side, it becomes clear that many are just used to their old image and do not see themselves as something different. Anyway, let’s see what kind of bangs there are, what go for long hair, and what for short ones.
They are divided into several types: straight, oblique and torn. Each of them is beautiful in its own way and introduces its charm into the image of the girl, its zest. Someone, for example, wants to look confident and sexy. This spokeswoman is well suited to the oblique bangs. And those who like the image of a naive, modest and romantic person, it is better to choose a straight line.
The main thing is to choose the right shape and length of the bangs so that it fits your facial features. The slanted bang will soften the contours of the cheekbones, thanks to it the face will rejuvenate visually and become more feminine.
Who goes to the oblique bangs?
The oblique fringe has several important advantages:
The pins of the tip are invisible, you will get a straight and short bangs. If you wind it, a beautiful volume will come out.
On laying, you do not have to waste time or energy – the strands can be dried, combing the comb well. If the hair is curling, walk on them with an iron.
- This form is combined with both smooth hair and lush curls;
- Can be of different types – torn, thinned, thick, short or long, smooth or layered;
- Allows to combine a bang and an open forehead.
Obviously, the advantages of the owners of such a model bangs are much more than disadvantages, mainly because it gives many options to become even more beautiful and spectacular. However, there are also small difficulties in handling such a model, namely:
- the need for daily styling and careful care;
- mandatory permanent visits to the hairdresser.
Disadvantages of a haircut quite a bit and the real fashionista easily reconciles with the need for careful care of the oblique bangs. And if you get bored with it, then it will not be difficult to grow this variation, because it already naturally merges with the hair and literally in a couple of months it will be completely unnoticeable, that until recently you were the owner of a bang.
A slit fringe on the side is the best choice for girls with a rectangular and square face shape, as well as for a round face. Women with an oval shape is almost any bang. The slanted bang violates the symmetry of the face, making the sharp features of the square face more gentle, and the round face – narrower.
The bang on the side has many variations, depending on the preferences, you can choose a thick or thinned type, a long or short bang, smooth or layered. The oblique fringe allows to unite in one and a bang, and an open forehead. A long oblique fringe, however, optically reduces part of the face, so you have to be careful.
The slanted bang is flirty and pretty, however, it is not for everyone. The length of the bangs should be regularly shortened, at best, every two weeks. Thus, bangs are not recommended for people who can not afford free time for haircuts.
Matching bangs by type of face
In any experiments with hair, it is always important to choose the right hairstyle. Determine the choice of type of bangs and properly cut it can be guided by the structure of the face. It is important to know that the peculiarity of the oblique bangs, unlike the straight, is how cool it is combined with absolutely any shape of the face and length of the hair. But there are some universal tips how to choose a model of bangs.
For visual lengthening of the face, you should choose a oblique model with torn edges.
For owners of round and square faces, an elongated bang perfectly fits the lines and slightly extends the oval of the face.
Girls with small features should pay attention to a short variation of the bangs. Also this model is recommended by the owner of oval faces.
The slanted bang looks great on straight hair, but rarely suits curly locks.
Advice! It is important to remember about such a factor as age, because if a young girl can afford to cut off any model of a bang, then mature women should choose an elegant version of medium length.
Long hair with a fringe bangs
The oblique fringe is in principle an excellent solution for freshening up the image, but especially this method will suit long-haired beauties, because the most advantageous this variation looks just on straight and long curls.
The slanted bangs on long hair look stunningly harmonious precisely because any hairstyle with such an element acquires a unique charm. This styling looks great both in the office, with hair gathered in a bun or tail, and in an informal atmosphere, on loose curls, and also perfectly harmonizes with an elegant evening hairdo. It allows you to create a lot of options for hairstyles, as it is easy to lay, weave, etc. The most organically looks with this type of haircut, like a cascade.
Advice! A long oblique fringe on a cascading haircut is especially suitable for those long-haired girls who want to hide their cheekbones.
Cascade with bangs
The haircut made in the cascade technique is one of the most popular and fashionable, as it is an excellent way to give the person expressiveness, and hair of extra volume, while not losing the length. Grooming the cascade is especially suitable for very straight hair, or for slightly curly hair. It is on such locks that it looks most advantageous. Such a haircut perfectly matches the oblique bangs, especially made on long hair. The slanted cheek is able to visually narrow and lengthen the face, creating an emphasis on the eyebrows and eyes, visually reduce the too large nose. The bang visually gives a cascade of volume and smoothness, and also opens immeasurable possibilities for stacking.
Advice! When performing the cascading of a cascade with a long oblique bang especially on wavy hair, it is recommended to perform a melting procedure to give the hair extra brightness, gloss and smooth color transitions.
For those wishing to change their image, you can choose a direct view. But, before experimenting, it is worth considering whether a straight bang fits your type of face and whether it really makes your image even more beautiful.
So, let’s figure out who the right fringe is:
Most of all, it fits girls with a round and oval face. There is a kind of visual stretching of the face, which makes it more approximate to the ideal.
Representatives of a square and triangular face will be more correct to choose another type: oblique or torn. But even in this situation there is a way out: you can make the edges torn, thereby removing the too direct view.
The best straight fringe is suitable for girls with thick hair. This will further emphasize the density and volume of beautiful hair. But for rare and delicate hair it is better to choose a slanted or torn bangs.
Styling tips: It’s best to put it on dry hair, so it will be easier and faster. You can use a curling iron, slightly twisting the ends inside. Comparing with other styling, this can be considered the easiest and fastest. After all, it takes quite a bit of time.
Elongated oblique bangs
Most often, girls, prone to experiments with hair, but not ready to take decisive steps, choosing extravagant hairstyles, opt for a slanted long chelochke. It looks great on long enough curls, creating a single whole hairstyle that has many advantages, namely:
- remarkably lengthens the face, softens the sharpness and excessive massiveness of the features;
- lends itself to a variety of ways of packing, harmoniously fitting into any hairstyle, for example, a bang can be easily hidden, curled, giving an image of romance, braiding in a pigtail and much more;
- hides the elementary defects of the skin;
- gives the whole appearance of mystery and femininity, attracting everyone’s attention.
Advice! If your hair does not differ in thickness, then make a multi-layered elongated bang that will give the hair the missing volume, and the whole image of easy playfulness.
Slanted short fringe
If you are a fan of experiments and are ready to take decisive steps in the matter of changing the style, then for you this variant of a hairstyle, like a slanted short cheek, will do. This model also has many of its advantages, such as:
- can visually enlarge the small facial features, visually widen the excessively narrow face, hide the broad forehead;
- this model rejuvenates the face very much, makes the appearance less strict;
- a short variation on long hair creates a contrast and draws attention to the severity of the lines.
Most of all, the short model suits the owners of oval and elongated forms of the face, as it helps visually reduce the length, adjust too high a forehead or too bulky chin. In general, a short playful fringe can give you youthfulness, enthusiasm and lightness, making some coquetry even in the classical style.
Advice! If you want to hide a short bang, the best way is to curl all the hair and carefully fix the bangs with a special tool so that it does not stand out from the total mass.
The main advantage of this model is its versatility, because it perfectly looks absolutely on any hair. If you opted for a ragged oblique bang, then you need to decide which of its varieties is right for you? Ragged bangs can be long or short, and also asymmetrical or milled.
Suits a torn bang almost everyone, regardless of the features of the face. The advantages of such a haircut are amazing, because it attracts attention to the eyes, hiding their depth and color, conceals excessive size of features, softens the sharpness of the face, and gives youth the appearance of its owner.
A long ragged bang gives the image a strict structure, but at the same time lightness, some airiness, besides it is quite simple to care for. A short ragged variation will give you sexuality and add some kind of mystery to your face and eyes. The fringed bang helps your hairdress to get the necessary volume and airiness, and the classic asymmetric gives the lines of severity, and the whole image is lightly plaited with grace.
The minus of wearing a torn bang is a difficulty in nursing, the constant need for careful laying, besides, it is almost impossible to cut this model on its own, and for the correction of overgrown hair, you should contact the master. Also it is not recommended to choose a torn model to owners of curly locks.
Advice! Ragged bangs especially highlight dark hair, giving the whole appearance some boldness. On light hair, this model creates a bizarre and hilarious effect.
Slanted bangs on one side
One of the most popular ways of laying an oblique bang is a sash on one side, which, though it requires certain skills, looks very fashionable and attractive.
Suitable for everyone, but it looks especially advantageous for perfectly straight and, of course, long hair. It is perfectly combined with sharp facial features, which under the influence of this model are smoothed out, become more smooth. This model gives you tenderness and charm. In general, the laying on one side approaches any face oval, excluding the very elongated one, which risks extending longer, and such packing is done as follows:
- After washing your head, dry hair, including bangs, with a hair dryer;
- Give the bang a shape, using the comb and hot air;
- Secure the result with a jet of cold air;
- If necessary, use special means for fixing.
Advice! With this type of styling, stylists strongly recommend to keep a jet of hot air no closer than 30-40 centimeters, otherwise within a few hours you risk getting disheveled hair that will start to crumble and lose shape.
How to cut a fake bangs with your own hands
You will need:
- Thinning scissors or thinning knife-razor (optional)
- Thin comb
1. If you decide to make a fake bangs with your own hands, prepare sharp scissors, preferably hairdressers.
2. Divide the bangs with a triangular parting, the side edges of the parting should be located on the line where the eyebrow ends.
3. Lightly moisten the hair from the atomizer, so it will be easier to cut the hair smoothly, but keep in mind that when the hair dries, they will rise at the roots and the bangs will look shorter, so do not cut too much.
Tip: If you do a slanted bang for the first time.
It is better to cut hair first in the form of a long oblique bang, perhaps it will be you to the face, and if not, you can correct it at any minute.
4. Decide on which side the bangs will lie on. Decide on the length of the bangs. If on the right, then move the selected hair to the left and cut in a straight line, the tip of this cut and it will be the tip of the long part of the oblique bangs. Now you can move the bang to the left and have to adjust.
5. Divide the bangs into 2 parts by a horizontal parting, the upper part until the prick with the clamp.
Further, if they are simple scissors, keep them slightly at an angle upwards and cut the tips of the bangs. If the razor, then make accurate sliding movements along the bangs.
6. Repeat with the top layer, most importantly, do not overdo it and do not cut too much. Although, the bang grows very quickly.
If you are not sure of your abilities, it is better to visit the hairdresser. This is especially true in cases where bangs need to be done from scratch. If you already have a bang, the task is simplified, since you only need to trim its length, this requires a little attention and care.
Hairstyles with a slanted fringe
Being the owner of an oblique bang – safely allow yourself absolutely any experiments with hairdresses, because whatever you choose – everything will look modern, quite intricate, but it’s not vulgar. As already mentioned above, the oblique bangs can easily be transformed with any styling, it can be competently beaten in any hairstyle so that it will emphasize only your winning sides. The simplest styling options are as follows:
- smooth bangs, straightened iron, creates rigor and fits perfectly into the working atmosphere;
- bangs dried by a hair dryer will be large enough, in addition to this, you can curl the hair with neat waves, which will create a romantic image;
- Classic ponytail in combination with an oblique bang – a versatile hairstyle for both going to the office and for an evening out;
- to give the image some variety, you can use various accessories, for example, rim or ribbon, which will separate the bangs from the rest of the hair and focus on it;
- an excellent way to create a festive image – a slight curl, made with a curling iron or hair curler, so that the hair playfully cover part of the face.
Advice! For a good styling of the bang, use an ordinary comb to smooth the hairs and spray for fixation to fix the result. Refrain from excessive use of funds for styling, otherwise hair can get a groomed, stuck together look.
Fashionable slanted bangs
This year, such a model of the bangs still does not lose its relevance and vice versa, according to the assurances of hairdressers, only gaining popularity, remaining one of the most trendy hairstyles of recent years. Such a hairstyle always looks fresh and effective, besides, owners of slanted variations are available many varieties of styling, of which the following are particularly prominent:
- fixing bangs as a small coca, which is perfectly combined with a high tail;
- braiding of various braids;wave;
- staining or highlighting the hair of the bangs in accordance with the main color or vice versa, in contrasting color;
- The brow can even be hidden under the hair, fixed with an invisible or combed back.
Laying an oblique bang is presented in several ways:
- Weave into a plait or braid;
- Stacking in the form of a roller in the style of the 60’s;
- To comb on one side and stab;
- Make a light wave flat or ironing;Give a clear shape
- with styling tools.
Laying a slanted bang is much easier than a straight line, especially if it is graded. For even strands enough hair dryer and the most common comb. If the hair is curling, you need a special scallop with very rare teeth. During the drying of hair with a hair dryer (it’s better to take it with a narrow nozzle), it pulls off the bangs, and the hairdryer is pressed tightly. If this does not help, use ironing. For evening activities, the ends can be wound or laid with a wave.
For graduated bangs, foam or mousse is needed – they will help to decorate the tips of this hairstyle. If the image is boring, twist the bangs into a pigtail, tuck it behind the ear, fix it with a barrette or another accessory. And especially brave ladies advise her to paint in a bright contrasting shade.
Advice! For competent care of the bangs at home, use a wide range of professional products presented in stores that will give the hair a healthy look and natural shine, and prevent overdrying of the tips.
What kind of bangs you would not choose, always remember that the most important thing is competent daily hair care, so that your oblique bangs delight the eye and subtly emphasize all the dignity of your face, making accents on its winning features. After all, it is it that complements your image, gives it exactly those personal traits that are peculiar only to you. And in order not to be mistaken with the choice of a suitable variation, it is best to seek advice from a master who, based on his experience, will tell you which model to choose for you and can quickly and qualitatively give your hair the desired shape.