- Indication for the procedure of removal of permanent make-up of eyebrows
- Unsuccessful eyebrow tattoo
- Methods of removal of eyebrow tattoo
- Procedure for laser tattoo removal
- Remover is a chemical method
- Overlapping – tattoo on the contrary
- Home Remedies for Eyebrow Tattoo Removal
- Iodine solution for eyebrow tattoo removal at home
Permanent make-up of eyebrows earned its popularity. Advantages are obvious: saving time and money for daily tinting, the duration of the effect of the procedure and its safety. However, there is a problem: removing eyebrow tattoos is not easy.
Indication for the procedure of removal of permanent make-up of eyebrows
Why reduce a permanent makeup? There are several reasons:
- main – dissatisfaction with the quality of the master’s work. The risk to get on the procedure to an insufficiently qualified specialist is quite large. And the result in the end of such a visit is strikingly different from the “golden mountains” promised by the master-master;
- the mismatch of the resulting shape of the eyebrows with the desired, as well as the nonharmonicity of the chosen shade in combination with the skin tone. Solving the problems is one: get rid of tattooing as quickly as possible;
- the dream of changing the image. Even after an ideal result, there is a desire to change something in appearance. Yes, and the expression of the face changes markedly in different forms of tears;
- new techniques for performing tattooing. If you really need to try something more modern, you have to part with the old permanent makeup;
- individual intolerance. Occasionally, after the tattoo procedure, the skin itches, there are swelling. This means that the pigment used to the patient is contraindicated. Makeup should be urgently removed.
The solution to all the problems is one: get rid of tattooing as quickly as possible.
Unsuccessful eyebrow tattoo
One of the main problems of unsuccessful tattooing is the mismatch of the chosen shape of the eyebrows with the desired
Methods of removal of eyebrow tattoo
Masters are advised to apply for services in the salon, rather than independently carry out complex manipulations at home. The most well-known methods of getting rid of unwanted results of the procedure are:
- Efficiency of laser procedures
- Laser removal is not suitable for everyone, although the procedure is quite common in beauty salons. Direct indications for the conduct are:
- blurriness of the final eyebrow pattern;
- change in color or its hue;
- uneven lines.
The most commonly used neodymium laser. It minimizes the formation of scars. But there are several contraindications to the conduct. Laser removal is prohibited when:
- oncological diseases;
- skin diseases;
- availability of lichen;
- Fresh tan;
- tendency to scarring;
- diabetes mellitus.
- allergies to laser light;
- severe heart disease.
The specialist should warn about possible risks and complications, talk about all the drugs used during the procedure.
Procedure for laser tattoo removal
Before the manipulation begins, the master cleanses the patient’s skin with a scrub.
Derma with the pigment is treated with an antiseptic, cleansed from the makeup, remove the fat layer.
Eyes are covered with dark glasses to protect from radiation.
Carry out anesthesia.
Carry out laser removal, exposing the instrument to a specific patient.
Apply an anti-burn agent to the eyebrows.
Antiseptic and anti-burn agents will have to be applied regularly to the skin for three days after the procedure.
Panthenol will accelerate the healing of the skin after using a laser
After completion of all manipulations, special skin care is required:
- it is often impossible to touch the eyebrows;
- if blood droplets appeared, they should be gently dabbed with a tissue, disinfected with antiseptic;
- not removing and not moistening the formed crusts, it is necessary to wait, when they will disappear themselves;
- during the month it is desirable not to visit either the pool or the sauna. It is not recommended at the same time to use peelings and scrubs;
- redness should be lubricated with special creams, ointments, for example, Panthenol.
The possible consequences include an allergic reaction. Suprastin will help with it. If there is severe pain, you can take painkillers.
Video: removal of permanent makeup with neodymium laser
Remover is a chemical method
The second most popular way to remove tattoo is called a remover. When using a chemical method, a special composition is used to remove the pigment.
Preparation is begun in advance. Three days before the procedure, patients should stop taking blood thinning medications, completely abandon alcohol. You should stop taking drinks that increase pressure.
- Apply anesthetic. The eye arcs are visually divided into several sections.
- The remover is applied to a small portion of the eyebrow using a device that was used for tattooing.
- After completing the processing, one site proceeds to the next.
- A crust forms on the site of application of the preparation. The dermis of the week will be restored in three.
- At this time, you can not moisturize the skin, sunbathe, use exfoliating and skin care products containing alcohol. Some time on the skin are redness.
- To accelerate healing, you can use means to care for cracks and small wounds on the dermis.
At one time get rid of tattooing is unlikely to work. Usually you need two or three sessions. Each follow-up is performed only after complete healing of the dermis after the previous treatment. Only a high-class specialist should perform any procedure: leaving the eyebrows, touching clean skin, causes pain in the patient until the burns occur.[convertkit]
Video: removal of permanent makeup eyebrows remover
Overlapping – tattoo on the contrary
The technique of overlapping resembles the application of a permanent make-up. However, not a dark pigment is used, but a light pigment.
Before using, it is important to make sure that there are no contraindications, as in the tattoo procedure.
- Apply anesthetic.
- Using a special device, apply a coat of paint.
- The next day, peeling is possible. To break the formed crust can not be in any case. After a couple of weeks, you can evaluate the results of manipulation. It is possible that one session is not enough. Then you have to repeat the procedure.
Video: lifting eyebrow tattoo
Home Remedies for Eyebrow Tattoo Removal
If the trip to the salon is unacceptable for any reason, you can use home remedies. But it is worth remembering that these methods do not guarantee complete success. And the lack of specialist advice can lead to unpleasant consequences.
Among the most popular means – iodine, salt and hydrogen peroxide.
Removal of tattooing with iodine:
- Iodine should be applied gently with a cotton swab on the arc three times a day. The application time is from two to three weeks.
- When a syphilis appears, it is necessary to dry the dermis with powder from streptocid tablets.
- On the skin a crust is formed, which is lubricated with Bepanten cream.
- Contraindications to the use of the method are iodine intolerance and deep pigmentation.
Iodine solution for eyebrow tattoo removal at home
You can remove tattooing on your own using iodine
The salt works similarly to scrub. She removes the epidermis, gradually removing the paint:
For the procedure, take a couple of large spoons of salt and boiled hot water.
The solution is stirred to completely dissolve the salt.
Wet the sponge in the preparation and, in a circular motion, remove the paint. The processing of one arc takes about 10 minutes. The skin is steamed, and the salt that penetrates into the pores removes the coloring matter.
After treatment, rinse the solution.
On the eyebrows, hydrogen peroxide is applied to protect against infection in a slightly scratched skin.
Formed wounds treated with healing ointments, creams. Use of salt solutions in this case it is better to stop before healing of the dermis. Carry out salt treatment no longer than a month, as necessary.
To get rid of the tattoo, hydrogen peroxide is used on its own. It is recommended to use only a 3% solution in order not to get burned:
Arc lines are treated with a cotton swab soaked in solution four times a day for a month.
The crust that appears after the procedure should fall off by itself.
During the healing of the dermis peroxide can not be used.
Video: pros and cons of known methods of permanent eyebrow makeup removal at home
Table: Advantages and disadvantages of salon and home methods of tattoo removal
Each of the selected methods has its minuses and pluses. Therefore, one should carefully weigh all the arguments before starting to act.
The use of a laser can give an unexpected result, if an amateur takes the case. After a single session, there is no point in hoping for a miracle: it is better to tune in to several procedures.
If you want to adjust the natural data, you should consult with a specialist in choosing the method to get rid of a failed permanent make-up and listen to the arguments of those who have already tried the techniques themselves.
It is possible that the idea of a cardinal appearance change does not seem so tempting.
Sufficiently modern professional remedies for the removal of permanent makeup. But the desired result is sometimes far from ideal. And then help salon techniques come with improvised means.
Remove the permanent makeup of the eyebrows and salon methods, and home. Therefore, all the arguments for and against the tattooing procedure should be weighed, so that we do not have to regret the health and appearance sacrificed to beauty.