Haircut Cascade for Medium Hair
Select the haircut of the cascade on medium hair 2019. With her hair, only the shape is given and the extra volume.
Do you want cardinal changes, but it’s a shame to cut length? You will be able to cut the cascade on medium hair 2019. With her hair, only the shape and additional volume is attached, the buckles are shortened slightly.
Features of haircuts cascades
Cascade for some reason is often confused with a ladder. However, these hairstyles have cardinal differences. So, if the cascade hair is cut all along the length from the crown, then the ladder handles only the tips.
Due to the fact that the upper layers in the cascade are always made slightly shorter than the bottom, the hairstyle acquires the desired shape and volume. The technique of such a multilayered haircut is quite complicated, and it takes a lot of time to master it. After all, length transitions should be carefully veiled and not striking. In the ladder, on the other hand, the different lengths of the tips are the main highlight, so length transitions are tried in every possible way to emphasize.
Cutting cascades has several varieties:
- with smooth transitions of length: the effect is achieved due to a large number of layers or additional filing;
- a torn cascade: a multi-stage version, transitions at which are more noticeable;
- Graduated: the mowing of the braces is made at an angle;
- double: to add extra volume, the layers are made along the entire length starting from the top of the head.
Advice! A slightly sloppy cascade is made using oblique slices (graduations). This version of the haircut looks extremely feminine and elegant, but at the same time it is less strict than the classic one.
Who is this haircut suitable for?
Perhaps there is no girl or woman who does not fit the cascade. The only thing is to choose the right way to this haircut. Depending on the shape of the face, the cascade can be cut from the top of the head or begin slightly lower:
- owners of the round face is better to prefer the option with long front strands not shorter than the line of the chin; The vertex becomes more voluminous, and the bangs are long and oblique;
- with a narrow face bangs are left thick or form in the form of feathers up to the middle of the forehead, the crown is made less lush – with an average length of hair they begin to shear off the ears;
- with a narrow chin, the main volume is located in the lower part of the face, that is, the hair is cut slightly above the chin;
- If the face is closer to the square, the focus is on the top; Steps begin to be cut above the level of the ears; The fringe is cut out thick, it is combed on one side.
A massive chin can be veiled if you slightly twist the tips of your hair inside.
Advice! With a narrow face, it is best to twist it to the outside in order to give it a strand volume. A massive chin can be veiled, if you slightly twist the tips of the hair inside.
Pros and cons of the cascade
Advantages of the cascade are many:
- this haircut is universal and suitable for everyone;
- hairiness is given lightness and extra volume;
- with the help of it, the shape of the face can be adjusted;
- The cascade is performed both on straight, slightly wavy and even strongly curly locks;
- it will be quite appropriate in a business setting, and at a student youth party;
- the cascade is stacked in a matter of minutes.
Here are the drawbacks of this haircut:
- curls casually scattered on the shoulders, of course, look very feminine, but with an active lifestyle it is better to choose a different hairstyle, because the hair will constantly creep into your eyes;
- Too thick strands cascade can add extra splendor, so stacking them will be more difficult;
- if you plan to grow hair, this haircut is not for you – because to equalize different length, it will take a lot of time;
- The cascade looks perfect only if a master professional has worked on it; in the absence of experience, the haircut will look sloppy, and the hair just hang around in different directions;
- the hairdress will have to be regularly adjusted – the beauty salon will need to be visited once in 2 months.
Advice! It is possible to emphasize the beauty of cascading haircut with the help of styling, coloring or highlighting.
Cutting cascades in stages
On the basis of the cascade, any kind of hairstyles can be performed, from classical to the most creative ones. The main feature of this technique is the presence of a control strand – it is for this purpose that the length of the subsequent strand is determined. All other hair is temporarily punctured with clamps.
The control strand is well combed, stretched so that it is parallel to the floor, and then cut to the desired size. The rest of the hair is separated by horizontal perforations, gradually pulled to the previous strand and cut along one length by a straight cut.
The cascade can be performed with a short, long or asymmetric oblique bangs or without it. Trendy in 2019 oblique bangs looks the most advantageous and helps to correct some of the shortcomings of the person.
Advice! Before going to the salon, the hair must be cleaned and treated. After all, the tips of the tips in the cascade will be too obvious. Ask the master to cut you with hot scissors – they will be cut less.
To give additional volume to the weakened strings, the cascade is made double. As we have already pointed out, in this case the locks are cut from the top of the head, across the head. Such a cascade is performed in two ways:
- with the creation of a three-dimensional cap of hair in the region of the crown and cascade, reaching to the ears;
- The control strand is taken in the region between the back of the head and the temechka;
- The strands of the neck are combed to it; hair extends parallel to the floor and is cut at a right angle, after processing the occipital part, the crown and whiskey are treated.
Advice! A double cascade is sometimes called a haircut with smooth transitions and a large number of steps. Therefore, when communicating with the master, make sure that you are talking with him about the same type of haircut.
Cascade on curly hair
Cascade – just an ideal haircut for curly braces. Removing excess volume will finally allow you to arrange curls and make your hair more accurate. They will be less confused, and the time for their laying will be greatly reduced.
Perhaps, you should not choose a cascade only if the hair is curled like a lamb. To give the necessary form to such strands will be impossible.
Advice! Cascade for curly hair is better to do without bangs. After all, short naughty strands on a bang to stack much more difficultly.
Graduation of the cascade
The term “graduation” appeared in the hairdresser’s art relatively recently. It means cutting the hair at a certain angle. By varying its tilt hair can be given more volume and airiness. Let’s list the main features of this method:
- Graduation is performed only on medium length or long hair; if you do it on ultrashort strands, they just start sticking out in different directions, while the lower ones will look too liquid;
- do it with a bang or without;
- in the face and back of the neck, the strands are left more authentic, otherwise the styling will turn into a painful process.
Advice! With very fine hair, it is better to stop on a medium-length or short haircut. Hairstyle will look more voluminous.
Chamfering of the cascade
To shorten too thick and heavy strands it is possible by means of thinning of tips of hair and point removal of small sites – filing. The haircut after this treatment becomes more textured and airy. The final result depends on the wishes of the client, the chosen form of haircuts and the structure of the hair. Depending on what result is to be achieved, the milling is performed along the entire length, almost at the roots or only at the tips.
It is undesirable to do it with:
- too curly hair: they will just stick out in different directions;
- long strands of the same length, otherwise the haircut will turn into a “mouse tail”, thinning is done on multi-layer hairstyles such as a cascade;
- the presence of thin and rare hair: filing will make them even rarer;dry strands: stacking them will be problematic.
Advice! If after the filing the tips began to be cut, this means that the master used poorly sharpened scissors.
Cascade with bangs
Hairstyle without a bang is suitable mainly for owners of the classic oval face. In other cases, it is better to choose a cascade with a bang, because with it, it is possible to correct some of the shortcomings:
- trend long bangs will help to balance angular features;
- its straight cut (variant of the “French bang”) makes the face less elongated; she will help hide and too high a forehead;
- with a face in the form of a triangle, the bangs extend at the sides;
- The face in this case looks rounder;
- Thinned (milled) bangs softens facial features, such a haircut is suitable for almost everyone, but owners of thin rare strands or round faces are better to make a thinning only of the tips;
- In the future, such a bang is laid in any way, tucked inward or pulled out with an iron;
- asymmetrical bangs not only look very extravagant, but also helps to balance individual deficiencies, depending on the type of face, its direction can vary;
- However, the oblique bang will require a special piling in the future;
- to keep it in shape, it must be treated with gel.
Advice! To get a lush bang, it is necessary to profile it vertically, from the bottom up. Shorter hairs will lift the top, giving volume.
The original asymmetrical haircut is able to completely transform the look. After all, by combining the length of the strands and their location in certain areas, the attention of others switches to individual facial features. To smooth with the help of asymmetry, there are some drawbacks.
Such a hairstyle can be performed on strands of any length and density:
- The oval face of the classical form allows you to conduct any experiments and choose all kinds of asymmetry;
- with a round face bangs leave a long and do oblique parting; the creation of a long vertical strip running along the face, helps to visually extend it;
- The narrow face is complemented by an even, short bangs; asymmetrical strands are made only on the sides;
- wide cheekbones should not be left open – asymmetry is performed only in the area below the cheekbones.
Advice! You can also adjust the facial features with the help of highlighting some strands. However, in the case of asymmetry, too many colors are undesirable to use – the image is too complex and overloaded.
Lay this haircut with a hair curler or hair dryer, equipped with a round brush with holes. To give the hair volume, the hair is dried so that it rises at the roots. The bang remains straight or slightly moves.
There are several ways to lay the cascade. So, you can:
- slightly twist the tips inside;
- lay your hair in such a way that the ends curl outwards;
- Shorter strands directed inward, and long outward;
- if desired, add extra volume to the nape or bangs;
- You can get a feminine and romantic hairstyle if you select individual tips with the help of curls;
- apply a little foam on the hair and just brush them slightly with your fingers, the hair will look natural and at ease.
The simplest version of cascade laying is drying the hair with a hair dryer with a head tilted upwards. Then they are slightly adjusted with hands. If desired, some of the strands can be twisted.
Advice! Hair of medium length after shearing can be completely assembled in a bundle or tail. A few short stitches, slipping out of the hairstyle, will only add to the image of femininity.
The cascade is intended primarily for giving a volume to the hair.